Who are we?

Wondering what the 122nd Milsim Unit is? find out here!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

The 122nd Milsim Unit

Throughout my life I have had a fascination with the military. Since I was 13 years old I would read U.S. Army field manuals because they entertained me and I was learning about how the military works. From then on I researched more and more about the military, gaining a lot of knowledge over the years. Then a few years ago I found the sport of airsoft. I instantly fell in love, watching YouTube video's constantly and dreaming about being able to get involved in the sport.

A few years ago while sitting around the house I thought to myself "what would it be like if I started my own airsoft team"? And that's where it all began, I came up with the original name Advanced Tactical Team (Later renaming it to what is now "122nd Tactical Unit") and started planning of a fictitious team that I would organize if I had the personnel, time, and money to sustain.

This blog is dedicated to explaining the 122nd and anybody that wishes to learn more about it


Find out more about the details of the unit at these pages








No comments:

Post a Comment